Borrow the internet with a hotspot. Hotspots are great for connecting to the internet anywhere you need it!
A Wireless or WiFi hotspot is a device that allows you to connect to the Internet. The hotspot is portable so you can connect a mobile device almost wherever you go (for example: home, on the bus, in the park, etc.).
Loan Rules & Information
- You can borrow a hotspot for 2 weeks at a time; 1 hotspot per library membership
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older and have an active WPL libary card
- Holds are allowed, and include 1 WiFi hotspot device, 1 wall charger, and 1 quick start guide
- Renewals are not available, and overdue devices will be deactivated
- Pickup and return hotspots at any WPL location
- Hotspots must be returned directly to staff (they cannot be returned in outdoor return slots or bins)
- Please note that wireless hotspots may not be compatible with all devices
519-886-1310 x 125