Visit a local museum with our Museum Passes. We have passes available for the Region of Waterloo Museums and THEMUSEUM in Kitchener.
How to Borrow
- Passes are not valid for ticketed events, workshops or school programs
- The CO2 monitors have a one (1) week loan period with NO renewals
- Holds are available on museum passes to be picked up at any WPL location
- One (1) museum pass per library card
How to Return
- Return museum passes directly to staff at any WPL location during library hours
- Museum passes may not be returned through a returns slot
Region of Waterloo Museums
The Region of Waterloo Museum pass offers regular admission for up to two (2) adults plus dependent children. The pass is valid for all Region of Waterloo Museums, including the Ken Seiling Waterloo Region Museum at Doon Heritage Village, and Joseph Schneider Haus. A pass is not required for McDougall Cottage as it is free to visit.
To learn more about Region of Waterloo Museums, click here.
The library museum pass offers regular admission to THEMUSEUM for a family of up to two adults and up to four children.
It is recommended to register ahead of time using the 'Buy Tickets' app on the museum website. Note that after selecting a date and time customers should select General Hours Member Admission so that they are not charged an entry fee. It is possible to just arrive without preregistering. However, admission is subject to attendance numbers at the time of arrival.
To learn more about THEMUSEUM, click here.