Study rooms (at the John M. Harper Branch only) are available free of charge and are intended for non-commercial groups, individual study, training offered by English Language Learning, or community-based literacy agencies.
The larger study room accommodates up to 7 users. The two smaller rooms accommodate up to 3 users.
Commercial and other “for profit” groups, including paid tutors, are welcome to rent the Community Room (John M. Harper Branch), or the auditorium or boardroom (Main Library).
- Study room reservations can be made as of 12:00 AM for the current or next day
- A current library card is required to book a study room
- Customers have a limit of 3 hours per day of study room use
- Customers may extend their time by 1 hour as long as the room remains available. Check with staff
- Rooms will be held for 10 minutes only. Cancel reservations if you cannot come
- As a courtesy to the next customer, tidy the room at the end of your session and dispose of any garbage
- The study rooms are for quiet study and small group work only. Respect other users in the library and keep the noise to a minimum
The library is not responsible for any items left in the study rooms.
For more information on the study rooms at the John M. Harper Branch, call 519-886-1310 ext. 310.