Pick up your holds even when the library is closed! You can request items to be delivered to the Holds Lockers at the John M. Harper Branch and retrieve them using your library card. These small library lockers are located just outside the library’s entrance inside the building we share with the Stork Family YMCA. If the building is open, you can retrieve your holds.
How to Use the Holds Lockers
- Place your holds using our online catalogue or ask staff for assistance. Be sure to select WPL John M. Harper Holds Lockers as the pick-up location when you submit your request.
- Wait for an email or phone call from us to tell you that your hold is ready.
- Visit to the library during Stork Family YMCA Open Hours.
- At the locker, scan your library card and select your locker(s).
- Retrieve all of your items when the locker(s) open and then carefully close the locker door.
- Choose ‘done’ on the screen to select your receipt option and end your session.
About the Holds Lockers
- There are 34 lockers that are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Some library items, such as walking poles and select board games, may not fit in the lockers. If you request an item that doesn’t fit, library staff will inform you by email.
- It may take staff some time to retrieve your holds and place them in the locker. The lockers are loaded once each day. Please wait to be notified (by email or phone) that your holds are ready. You will then have 3 days to pick up your hold from the lockers, just like regular holds.
- To retrieve holds, you must use the same library card you used to place the holds.
- When you open a locker door (using your card), all of the items inside it are checked out to you. Please take them all or place items you no longer want in the returns slot in the wall nearby.
- Library staff are available to support you during open library hours.