We provide free access to the internet and computer workstations at the Main Library (Adult and Children’s areas), and at both the McCormick and John M. Harper Branches. Reservations are recommended.
We also provide two special tech services. Tech Connect (one-on-one technology help) and Tech Talks (drop-in, group sessions on a variety of topics). To view the Tech Talks schedule, visit our online calendar or browse the current Adult Programs Guide.
Team up with a Tech Coach for one-on-one technology help and training at the location of your choice. The Tech Connect service is by appointment only.
Our Tech Connect coaches can help you with:
- Getting started with your computer, e-Reader or tablet
- Creating and using an e-mail account
- Formatting documents
- Using the internet
- Using Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Downloading library audiobooks and eBooks
- Using social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Creating websites and blogs
- Communicating using Skype
- Managing digital photos
If you would like help with something not listed here, just ask us and we will do our best to assist you.
To view a short video on our Tech Connect service, click here.
To book a free one hour session complete the form below.