Region of Waterloo Public Health is hosting more walk-in community vaccination clinics at the Waterloo Public Library throughout the summer. Don't miss this opportunity to get vaccinated!
Walk-ins only. No appointments. A nurse will be onsite to answer questions. For more information visit the Region of Waterloo's website.
- Anyone six months and older is welcome to attend this clinic.
Clinic Locations & Times:
Main Library: 35 Albert St., Waterloo, ON, N2L 5E2
- Friday, August 26 from 10am to 4pm
- Friday, September 2 from 10am to 4pm
- Friday, September 9 from 10am to 4pm
- Friday, September 16 from 10am to 4pm - CANCELLED
- Friday, September 23 from 10am to 4pm
NOTE: This page is updated regularly as new dates and times become available. Please check back weekly for the most up-to-date information.