NOW AVAILABLE! In the Loop Fall Program Guide
Fall programs & events are here with our In the Loop magazine. Browse programs digitally or grab a physical copy of the guide from one of our library locations. Note that registration for fall programs will begin 3 weeks prior to the start date of each program (unless otherwise marked).
Discover our fantastic fall line-up, including:
- Lots of early learning programs for toddlers
- Fall guided hikes for adults
- STEAM program for kids
- Author Events with Terry Fallis, Casey Plett, Erin Bow, Jessica Vitalis, and more
- Diwali and Islamic Heritage Month Celebrations
- Programs for Homeschool families
- Writing workshops for all ages
- Truth and Reconciliation Presentation with the Woodland Cultural Centre
- Activities for Teens
- and more!