NOW AVAILABLE! In the Loop Fall Program Guide
Fall programs & events are here with our In the Loop digital magazine. Browse programs virtually or grab a physical copy of the guide from one of our library locations. Note that registration for fall programs will begin 3 weeks prior to the start date of each program.
Discover our fantastic fall line-up, including:
- Outdoor Programming
- Honey Harvesting
- Author Events & Guest Speakers
- Cultural Events such as, Moon Festival, Diwali & Islamic Heritage Month
- Programs for Older Adults
- PD Day Fun for the whole family
- Creative Writing Workshops
- Activities for Teens
- and more!