Online learning just got easier with WPL’s newest digital resource, Lynda.com!
What is Lynda.com?
- the world’s leading online learning platform
- perfect for those looking to sharpen their programming, management and tech skills and knowledge
- owned by LinkedIn: completed courses are posted on user’s LinkedIn account to prove relevancy in current and future jobs
Who can use Lynda.com?
- anyone with a valid WPL membership card can access Lynda.com free of charge
Where can it be used?
When can I learn?
- all courses are available 24/7 and are based on the “learn as you go model”
- when life gets too busy, you can put the course on hold until things are calm again.
Which device should I use?
- Lynda.com is compatible with all devices except Blackberry. Simply download the app.
How do I access it?
There are two ways to access Lynda.com.
1. Click here, then enter your library card number and create a password OR
2. Visit Lynda.com, select "sign in" then Continue with our organization portal (wpl.ca) and enter your library card number and create a password.
For more detailed access information, click here.