Welcome to Waterloo Public Library!
We have 3 locations for you to visit, relax in, and use as your own. Think of us as an extension of your living room.
5 Quick Facts About WPL
- All university and college students are eligible for FREE Waterloo Public Library memberships
- WPL members can access the latest popular magazines online with Flipster & Zinio
- Learn key phrases or a whole new language before your March Break trip with Mango
- Book a study room at the John M. Harper Branch for your own quiet space or to work with friends
- All WPL locations have FREE wifi! We also offer wireless printing, both colour and black & white (small fee)
We're Close By
All 3 WPL locations are centrally located.
Main Library (35 Albert Street) in UpTown Waterloo is just blocks from WLU and a short walk or bus ride from U of W. If you're driving, parking is free after 5pm Monday to Friday and all day on the weekends.
John M. Harper Branch (500 Fischer Hallman Road North) shares its facility with the Stork Family YMCA. It is easy to walk or bike to the Harper Branch from the U of W. Driving? Parking is free.
McCormick Branch (500 Parkside Drive) is located in the Albert McCormick Community Centre. It is also easy to get to from both universities whether you walk, bike or take the bus. And again, parking is free.
More questions? Drop-in, email us at email@example.com or phone 519-886-1310 ext 110.